Gerber has been making ultimate survival knives for the US Military since 1968. The StrongArm Fixed Blade carries on our legacy of tough-as-hell fixed blade knives for combat and survival applications. With a sheath that can be mounted in a variety of ways, this knife offers reliable use whether on-duty or off.
Featuring a fine edge, full tang 420HC blade with black ceramic coating, the Strong-arm was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. Obtain a solid grip on the knife in all conditions with its diamond-texture rubberized handle. The striking pommel positioned at the base of the handle functions to break through hard surfaces for effective rescue operations, and ceramic coating on the blade offers subtle use through low visual profile, as well as preventing corrosion for long life of the blade.
The Strong Arm’s modular sheath system is as important as the knife itself. With the sheath’s snap-together components, the operator can mount the knife vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a standard 1.75″ tactical belt, or in a traditional drop-leg belt mount fashion. The Gerber Strong-arm Fixed Blade knive is designed and built in Portland, Oregon.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: glass-filled nylon with rubber overmold
- Blade length: 4.8” (12.2 cm)
- Thickness: 3/16″ (0.47625 cm)
- Overall length: 9.8” (24.8 cm)
- Knife weight: 7.2 oz (204 g)
- Modular Sheath:
- Nylon webbing for drop-leg carry and secondary retention
- Detachable belt hoops for horizontal belt carry
- Snap-in MOLLE strap
- Made in the U.S.A.